We are pleased to announce that BMP’s journals is seeking qualified candidates who are willing to serve, if elected, in the position of Editorial Board Member or Reviewer.
According to the charter of BioMedPress, the Member term for all journals belong to BMP is for 3 years, with the possibility of reappointment to one additional term. Depending on your speciality, you can apply to become a journal or some journals.
1. The applicant must hold PhD (doctoral) degree, or be Professor of accredited academic institution;
2. The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field;
3. The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of our journal.
- Possess a very strong command of the English language, including verbal and written fluency;
- Provide a current electronic resume or curriculum vitae;
- Provide as areas of expertise/specialty a listing of classifications and sub-classifications for each classification. An additional, optional submission of the applicant’s publications and presentations for the past 10 years relevant to his/her indicated areas of expertise/specialty accompanying the required classification listing will greatly increase the likelihood of being selected as a reviewer;
- Agree to return manuscripts in a timely manner;
- Agree to review the first revision of a manuscript for which he/she provided the initial review;
- Agree to be released as a reviewer after two refusals to review, two failures to review, or three late reviews;
- Agree to be rated as a reviewer this will reflect future selection to review.
If you are interested in becoming our Editorial Board members or Reviewers, please fill the form below and submit it.